If you have any recommendations for restaurants with international origins, I would like to hear from you. Chicago is a wonderland of spectacular eateries, so it is always nice to find out how others feel about other cafes, restaurants, diners, dives, walk-ups, coffeehouses, and bistros that interest a global palate.
Because Chicago Alphabet Soup is a showcase of my passions — i.e., eating, writing, and photography — a third party presence on the blog is a no. While I welcome contacts and suggestions, the following will not get a landing spot on Chicago Alphabet Soup:
- Photos or press releases from anyone
- Requests for promoting events through an ad presence or social media outlet
- Assistance with finding contestants for cooking shows
- Assistance with finding judges for cooking shows
- Displaying fashion, since this blog is about food
- Advertising smartphone applications
- Any kind of partnership requests
For any restaurant owners, chefs, cooks, or staff that may wander across Chicago Alphabet Soup and see a write-up of their establishment, send me an email to let me know what you thought. Chances are you will have forgotten about the overzealous foodie guy with the camera that clicked away almost ten photos in a single second. But if you’re on Chicago Alphabet Soup, it means my dining experience was memorable enough to recommend.
Click to send email.
Like Chicago Alphabet Soup at Facebook.